So here’s where my role as blogger blends into my role of booster-in-chief and board member of Columbia Business School Alumni of MetroDC.
So, adopting a tongue-in-cheek tone of voice,
We interrupt this blog to bring you a message from our sponsor…
Facebook. Living Social. Social@Ogilvy. Booz Allen.
These are the quality of mind and depth of experience you’ll get by attending this collaborative effort between the DC alumni clubs of Chicago Booth and Columbia Business School.
Currently scheduled to appear are:
- Facebook’s George Alafoginis
- Social@Ogilvy’s Rachel Kennedy Caggiano
- Motion Picture Association of Americal’s Kyle Scriven (Director, Social Media)
- Booz Allen Hamilton’s Jacquelyn Karpovich (Government Agency Social Strategy)
- Procured’s CEO, James Nichols
- Huge’s Megan Malli (Engagement Director, Digital Marketing)
You won’t want to miss this assemblage of expertise, so if you’re in DC, be sure to attend.
Wednesday November 13, 2013
7:00pm – 9:00pm
Crowell and Moring
1001 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest
Washington, DC 20004
This event is open to the public, and is sponsored by the Columbia Business School and University of Chicago Booth School Alumni Clubs of DC. Come join us on November 13th this to learn, build relationships, network, and partake in some food and drink together!
If you have questions about the evening’s panel, agenda or logistics, Please contact Ritija Gupta (email@example.com)
You must be logged in to post a comment.