Nov 13 Social Media Power Panel in DC Hosted by Columbia & Chicago Booth
So here’s where my role as blogger blends into my role of booster-in-chief and board member of Columbia Business School Alumni of MetroDC.
So, adopting a tongue-in-cheek tone of voice,
We interrupt this blog to bring you a message from our sponsor…
Facebook. Living Social. Social@Ogilvy. Booz Allen.
These are the quality of mind and depth of experience you’ll get by attending this collaborative effort between the DC alumni clubs of Chicago Booth and Columbia Business School.
Currently scheduled to appear are:
- Facebook’s George Alafoginis
- Social@Ogilvy’s Rachel Kennedy Caggiano
- Motion Picture Association of Americal’s Kyle Scriven (Director, Social Media)
- Booz Allen Hamilton’s Jacquelyn Karpovich (Government Agency Social Strategy)
- Procured’s CEO, James Nichols
- Huge’s Megan Malli (Engagement Director, Digital Marketing)