founded Succellerator SaaS to help clients benefit from his many years of experience in non-profit & fundraising data mangement systems — and to do so at the pricing born of a lean structure housing a keen intellect.
A native of New York, Darren was educated at Yale College and Columbia Business School, and has lived abroad in Milano and in Tokyo where, in what seems an eternity ago, he worked as an institutional equities salesperson targeting Japanese & Korean investors.
Furthermore, Darren has served as the Chair of the Columbia Business School Alumni of MetroDC since 2008, and as the Treasurer of the Columbia University Club of Washington from 2008 – 2011.
Darren’s Data/IT & workflow analysis experience in the non-profit sector spans the following clients:
- AARP (Social Impact Technology Group)
- US Treasury/Financial Management Service
- The Human Society of the United States National HQ
- Reading Is Fundamental
- ACLU Foundation
- Capital Partners for Education
- The Clarice Smith Center for the Performing Arts
- American Association of Clinical & Perioperative Directors
- SOS Children’s Villages USA
- and The Thomas Jefferson High School for Science & Technology, an institution dear to so very many Washingtonians – and which justifies completely their pride in it.
You must log in to post a comment.